'The Big 5' include the African elephant, rhinoceros, lion, leopard, and Cape buffalo are found on the African continent in the Southern and Eastern parts of Africa. Challenge our Big 5 Challenge NOW!!
- Event: Big Five Challenge
- Category: 250KM/500KM
- Challenge type: Can completed by multiple runs
- Timeline: Anytime after e-bib received
- Result submission cut-off: No cut-off time
- Venue: Anywhere you like (virtual series)
Race Category & Information
No age limit
- Register the event by complete and submit this form
- After payment verified, you will receive an e-bib number by email(please check your spam box or junk mail), screenshots the e-bib number and save for later use.
- Please inform us if you didn't received your e-bib within 3 days.
- Start your run/walk in the event timeline. (can be complete in once or accumulate)
- WhatsApp or Email us the race result together with your e-bib number.
- Your finisher medal and t-shirt will be shipped to you starting on 2nd week of April 2023.
|Race Category||Age Requirement||Normal Fee|
Additional Courier Fee:
Malaysia : Free
Singapore : RM30
Other Countries : Please WhatsApp us +6010-2105837
- Unique Finisher Medal
- Finisher T-shirt
- E-Bib Number (printable)
*Send the result to the organizer via their Whatsapp number (+6010-210 5837) or email [email protected].
*The submission of the result is must be within 2 weeks from the event ended.
*For those who do not complete their run are not entitled for the runners entitlement
Terms and Conditions
- PARC EVENTZ reserves the right to cancel, postpone or amend the event at anytime without prior notice to participants, in which case they will make an effort to inform the participant prior to the date of event. If the event has been cancelled or postponed, there shall be refund for the registration fees paid and the organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience cause.
- PARC EVENTZ shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete entry details.
- PARC EVENTZ reserves the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recordings or any other records of the event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, resulting from injured, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participants or for damages to or loss of such person's property.
- Participant below 18 years of age need to seek for parental or guardian consent before participating in the event.
- Finisher medal/tee will be mail directly to registered mailing address which is provided by participants during registration. Please provide accurate mailing address accordingly.
- No self-collection is allowed. All participants are advised to wait for finisher medal/tee to be delivered to them.